Group Classes-A Fun time for all
We believe group class should be provided in such a way that it’s fun, effective and friendly. Our classes are designed to offer proper training to dogs. and their owner. If you are interested in these classes or any of our services, then please create your account with us.
To register your account, click here (New Client).
If you have already registered, then click here CLASS REGISTRATION for Group Classes, Private Training, Drop Off Training, Intensive training (IT2) and prices.
Group Classes are for dogs who are 12 weeks, and have all required puppy shots, or more of age. This is a great way for you and your dog to improve communication and to strengthen owner/dog relationship. These classes also help the dog in promoting socialization and interaction.
Topics in this training cover the following,
- Walking your dog on a leash without pulling
- Obeying the commands of the owner
- Not bark and jump at strangers
- Dog obedience and much more
- Duration for each class is 60 mins and within the class you will learn how to train your dog.
- There are a limited number of spots and spots are filled according to first come first serve basis
- Choke chains, Chain leashes and retractable leashes are not recommended.
- Try to reach the location at least 15 minutes before start of the class.
- Pea sized Soft treats like chicken, hot dogs, cheese (cut into small pieces) are allowed. Also Cheerios are a good alternative to meat treats.
- You are requested not to feed your dog 3 hours before the start of class.
FOR CLASS DIRECTIONS, CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
All graduates are eligible to win a FREE 6 WEEK OBEDIENCE CLASS to give to a family member or a friend.
Saturday 7/20/2019 @ 10:30 AM
Saturday Morning Class DOTC
Thursday 5/23/2019 @ 9:30 AM
Thursday Morning Class DOTC
Monday 5/20/2019 @ 7:00 PM
Monday Night Denham Springs
Tuesday 5/21/2019 @ 7:00 PM
Tuesday Night Class DOTC
Wednesday 5/22/2019 @ 7:00 PM
Wednesday Night Class DOTC
Thursday 5/16/2019 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday Night Class BR CHVC